Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Serenity Forest – Natures Valley – Dec/Jan 2013 Holidays

Our Campsite at night, fire flies every where.
My daughter Playing with Nguni, campsite in the background.

Another long exposure shot with myself and the boys at the campfire.


Mark, Nguni and kids playing on the roof of my car.

Knysna Lourie.

Knysna Lourie.

Mags & me.

The girls having a laugh.

Pieter our local Rock Star!
Steve making one of the best potjie's ever, full leg of lamb in there...yummy!


Our beautiful daughter.
The boys off to Rocky's.

Magic.....

Kids at the waterfall.
Nguni chasing us...

Waterfall in the area, lovely hike about 30min

My god daughter about to take off!

Another lovely waterfall and rock pool.


Took this long exposure shot of the campsite on New Year’s Eve at 3:45am, was completely black in front of me.

Waterfall

Our camp how I miss it, would love to back there now lying in the hammock.

No comments:

Post a Comment